Provincial Loan Programs
Students who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents may be eligible for financial assistance from their provincial governments. Applications are usually available in late May or early June.
|Newfoundland||Prince Edward Island|
|North West Territories||Saskatchewan|
Graduation, Employment and OSAP Loan Default Rates
Information about graduation, employment, and loan default rates is available at www.provost.utoronto.ca (follow the Tuition & Fees link from the main page).
OSAP and UTAPS do not provide assistance for these programs:
- Master of Mathematical Finance
- International Dentist Advanced Placement Program for Foreign-Trained Dentists (IDAPP)
- Executive Programs at Rotman School of Management
- Master of Financial Risk Management at Rotman School of Management
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting at Rotman School of Management
- International Pharmacy Graduate Program (Canadian Pharmacy Skills) for individuals with foreign pharmacy degrees.
- OISEUT Additional Qualification Courses: do not lead towards a degree
- School of Continuing Studies Courses: do not lead towards a degree
- Professional Experience Year Programs
- Residency Programs
- Certificate in Environmental Management
- Certificate in Renewable Energy
- Certificate in GIS for Environmental Management
- Certificate in Environmental Health
- Internationally Trained Lawyers Program (ITLP)
- National Committee on Accreditation at the Faculty of Law
- Non-degree Studies